The Gizzu Universal Voltage Protector Plug will keep your appliances protected against damage caused by high voltage, low voltage, voltage dips, and power surges. It monitors the electricity voltage and automatically disconnects the power if the voltage is too high, or too low, protecting appliances and electronics from damage. This is an essential accessory for environments with inconsistent power supply and is rated for 16A current. It regulates voltages between 180V and 260V to provide a stable supply to your appliance. If the voltage moves outside of these limits, power is cut to protect the equipment.
Recommended for fridges, freezers, coolers, washing machines, computers, TVs, and HiFis. Simply connect your appliance to the mains via the Gizzu Universal Voltage Protector Plug to keep it safe.
- Protects against high voltage, low voltage, voltage dips, and power surges
- Current protection up to 16A
- Low voltage protection from 180V
- High voltage protection from 260V
- Flame retardant material
- Start-up delay 90 seconds for high voltage and 90 seconds for low voltage
- Designed for fridges, freezers, cooler, washing machines, computers, TVs, and HiFis.
- Digital LED display
- Nominal Voltage: 230Vac
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Current Rating: 16A
- Spike Protection: 160J
- Low Voltage Protection: 180V
- High Voltage Protection: 260V
- Material: Flame Retardant PC V0
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 11.5 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: 163g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Gizzu Universal Voltage Protector Plug – White x1