Mac mini. Supercharged by M2 and M2 Pro.
Mini in size. Mighty in performance.
Now with M2 Pro, Mac mini crushes compute intensive tasks like editing massive images and 8K ProRes video. And with a wide array of ports to connect all your favourite peripherals, Mac mini is up for anything.
Apple M2 Pro chip. 10-core CPU with 6 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores 16-core GPU 16-core Neural Engine 200GB/s memory bandwidth.
16GB unified memory
- M2 Pro chip for exceptional speed and performance
- Up to 12-core CPU packs up to 1.9x faster performance for editing massive images1.
- Up to 19-core GPU with up to 2.6x faster performance for video editing and 3D modelling1.
- Powerful media engine with support for H.264, HEVC, ProRes video.
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning.
- 16GB or 32GB of unified memory, so everything you do is fast and fluid.
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant.
- Supports up to three displays.
- Advanced cooling system sustains outstanding performance.
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity2.
- Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, one HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack, Gigabit or 10Gb Ethernet.
- Ultra-compact 19.7-cm-square design in silver.
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful new ways to get more done, share and collaborate across all your Apple devices.
1. Compared with previous generation.
2. Wi Fi 6E not available in China mainland. Requires macOS 13.2 or later in Japan.